.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

oh look what you've done
Where is your heart
nice naive and beautiful
My head is spinning but my heart is in the right p...


The Archives




Monday, February 07, 2005
Erectile Dysfunction

Orneryboy is great. I'm having a lost day. I feel like I'm in a sort of fog or something, just kind of here, not really grasping reality today I guess. Most likely that is because reality is painfull right now. Me and another girl I work with are all emotional and upset. It's kind of like a form of warped bonding when you both connect over something not so great going on in your lives.
I have a triple cafe mocha and it's barely effecting me, should I worry?
word of advice: high heels and sore thighs are not the best of combinations.

I think there might be something wrong with me. Not in a hypochondriac I'm going to die sort of way, more like I get told I'm this amazing, beautiful girl yet...
I'm going to stop there because I can either be brutally honest with how I'm feeling and the thoughts in my head and possibly upset some people or just keep them to myself.

I'm going back to my coffee and music now.


Alysa [ 12:31 PM ]

2 Comments:

  • id like you to tell me what your thinking..even if it is brutally honest. even if i do get upset.
    i have thoughts that i keep to myself lately. and thats not healthy..so no matter how mad ima get...id like you to talk :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:56 PM  

  • what makes you think that i'm talking about you mister? lol :)

    By Blogger Alysa, at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home