.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Nothing New
Fifteen Foods Your Fridge Shouldn't be Without
How to be dead
In slow motion the blast is beautiful
I'm not bored, I'm entertaining you..
"My holy vibrate at the level of christ crucifix!"
Good News!
For any Okie
Losing Grip
Drunk Birds


The Archives




Monday, March 07, 2005
I am now a mime. I can't talk because well for one my voice is all but gone and it hurts when I try to talk above a whisper. All I have heard today is god you sound horrible! It's like yes thank you that totally helps me feel better.
It's outrageously unfair that my mom is at home, simply because she is depressed and doesn't want to work today, and I am sick & have no voice but I have to be here because my boss has it in for me and will fire me if I miss anymore days. I don't fully grasp how that makes sense.


Have you ever promised yourself something? Been raised and told time and time again to not do this one thing? Then one day out of the blue you find that you let that one thing happen, you slipped up. My mother raised me to only be dependent on myself and god, what happened to that? Where did all my independence and strength go to? It's scary when all you have known changes. Even yourself and how you see things gets flipped upside down. To add to the scary...I don't want the old me back.


Alysa [ 12:26 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home