.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

i have the plague
horoscope
Orneryboy by Michael Lalonde
oh look what you've done
Where is your heart
nice naive and beautiful
My head is spinning but my heart is in the right p...


The Archives




Thursday, February 10, 2005
Do you know what you make me feel, baby? If you can't see it in my eyes or feel it in my touch then I don't know how else to show you. I'm head over heels, too far gone, in too deep to walk away. How did you get to me like this? How did you invade my space when I worked so hard to protect myself? How can you make me so incredibly happy and break my heart all at once? Why don't you feel the same... I don't think you ever will and that hurts more than my heart. All I want to do at this point is scream. Scream so loud I lose my voice. Scream, cry, tear things off my walls, and eventually break down in a tiny ball on my bed. You say I keep things from you, well this is some of what I've been keeping to myself. You may be asking why, and it's all because I never want to hurt you. I want to keep you free from pain of any kind, to heal you when it is inflicted by others or yourself. These thoughts may hurt you but they hurt me as well and I needed to get them out. Forgive me.


<3 Posted by Hello


Alysa [ 3:33 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home