.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Hey little girl with the pressure of the world on ...
Some Things are Just Priceless
When It Comes
I'm ready to wallow now
Watch Me Shine
I miss you sideways
Nothing New
Fifteen Foods Your Fridge Shouldn't be Without
How to be dead
In slow motion the blast is beautiful


The Archives




Friday, March 11, 2005
I want to find a piece of your mind
I want to see your make believe
I don't wanna try so hard I make it hard for you to breathe

jump into the ocean
leaving on a notion
if you're caught up in the motion
back track and do it again
and if you make it up
I could never get enough
me and you together
but you gotta tell me where to begin

I forgot how awesome that song is.


Alysa [ 4:11 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home