.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Nothing happened. And everything did.
ecstasia
Find my way back
I found myself today, I found myself and ran away.
red tears
more trying...not working
Trying
I can't breathe again.My jaw and teeth hurt from c...
Long time no write
I want the truth from you


The Archives




Tuesday, September 27, 2005
I want to drown. To just slip away into the nothing. All pain gone, all memories, all thoughts and worries. Everything gone. Cutting. Pills. Extra hot showers and baths. Alcohol. They all make everything dull, muted. Disconnected child. Girl. Woman. Her. It. She. All things grey. All I have ever wanted is arms to hold me back. Back from the dark, back from the pain, back from self distraction. Self implosion. Go back to numb, go back to dreamland. Walls, walls, walls. Protection. Pain. It's all the same. Drift away. Gone.


Alysa [ 12:26 AM ]

2 Comments:

  • you're blog is beyond the normal depth. But I think in many ways we're all beyond normal. I hear your thoughts and feel them in my soul at times too. I think it's a wonderful way to release these feels by writing them down. I just hope and pray it brings you peace. (((hugs)))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 PM  

  • Lovely comments...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home