.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

forgotten
kerosene
oh joy
15 reasons why
I bruise easily so be gentle
Real World Austin
Just what every girl needs
pride like promises can let you down
I only blame myself
i like this


The Archives




Sunday, November 13, 2005

today has been long and hasn't ended since noon yesterday. It was good tho. on so many levels it was good. i have some of my peace back and i hope you did too. tiffany is happy, we both feel much older for some reason. i want a big bear hug and some ice cream.


Alysa [ 8:13 PM ]

1 Comments:

  • Hi. I was reading you blog (I just kinda stumbled upon it) and it sounded as if you we're upset about something and so I'm hoping your ok even though it's really none of my buisness- so you can delete this when you get it if you like. And also I thought I'd let you know that even though you said you were visiting God I truly believe in my heart of hearts that he walks with you every day and loves you (even though that sounds cliche) and wants to help you... even with little stuff. Sorry if I've interfered and am out of line though. Best wishes Pippa.
    (oh, and for interest sake I'm from Australia)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home