.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Gossip Girl
No. Don't. Stop. PLEASE.
When you try your best but you don't succeed When ...
The Perfect Man
october - january
haha..oh um yay for them?
yes
o' sailor
mnphf
The way we were


The Archives




Sunday, November 27, 2005
A few posts back I wrote about how Laguna Beach star Talan was engaged to Kimberly Stewart [Rod Stewart's daughter]. Well sadly they are no longer engaged. Color me shocked since they decided to take the leap after only two months of dating.

In other Laguna news, Lauren "LC" has a show of her own starting called 'The Hillz'. Kristin is shying away from the MTV crowd as well as her Laguna mates since she apparently landed a role in an upcoming Al Pacino movie. Stephen, Dieter, and the ever so troubled Jason are rooming in L.A. And to everyone's shock, none are in school. Stephen is taking some acting classes, Dieter is working with his charity, and Jason is 'trying to clean up his life'. Now I found some juicy stuff on Mr.'LC', one is that the reason you never saw him in the same car more than once on this past season is because he crashes them like he changes his underwear. Also, in an article that wouldn't name names, I read that one Laguna star has been in and out of rehab for years and that is why they were not in season one. Now this same star also bashed a fellow cast member's head into a wall, my vote is Jason. Him and Lauren are back together after their horrible end on this season, bad Lauren! Also the many year long tiff between LC and Kristin ended after the season wrapped but then became sour again after they both, yet again, hooked up with Stephen. Kristin alienated her right hand gal Alex H., the two shared an apartment for a couple of weeks until Kristin's demands became ridiculous and unrealistic. Alex H. now lives with Alex M. Jessica and the two Alex's are supposedly very active in season 3 of LB.

I'm addicted.
Hi, I am a Laguna Beach addict and I plan to enter rehab with season one on DVD. Maybe I will run into Jason there in rehab and have a hot affair and piss LC off. Life is so exciting for the rich and beautiful.


Alysa [ 10:32 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home