.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

losing a friend
it is you
forgotten
kerosene
oh joy
15 reasons why
I bruise easily so be gentle
Real World Austin
Just what every girl needs
pride like promises can let you down


The Archives




Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A paticular Gilmore Girl episode has me in tears. If you don't watch the show, ignore this post because you won't know what i am talking about.

The one where Luke and Lorelai break up over her not mentioning drinking with Christopher. She can't get out of bed for days, Rory takes care of her, and then she calls Luke. Thats where my tears start, Lorelai leaves a message mentioning the movie the way we were and saying she needs her best friend. After she calls she freaks and doesn't want him to hear the message, but he does and runs to her side. I relate to this more than most. I just want my best friend by my side, nothing romantic, just the comfort.

I love this show.


Alysa [ 4:18 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home