.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

I relate
I am going to drink you out of my head and spin th...
Birthdays
where soul meets body
Some Say
Black Roses
Lets go back to the start
ICE ICE BABY
Pretties
My Future


The Archives




Wednesday, December 14, 2005




I don't feel well today. Girl problems and allergies. It has been a day full of resting, Gilmore Girls, chocolate, more resting, and feeling horrid. I'm a very sleepy girl and I think I need a hot lavender bubble bath, maybe some wine, and much rest and quiet.

I can tell you things nobody knows. I've been places nobody goes.


Alysa [ 8:20 PM ]

3 Comments:

  • I hope you get to feeling better soon.

    I can tell you things nobody knows.
    Is it worthwhile to know, or just another Seinfeld episode about nothing?

    I've been places nobody goes.
    Do people lose their hubcaps at these places?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 AM  

  • hope you are feeling better today. Girl problems, now these suck. Especially in cold weather.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 AM  

  • Your blog is read in Greece!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home