.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

ICE ICE BABY
Pretties
My Future
If you were me
Aww no
Butterflies
I want to marry this bag and have many of its babi...
Laguna-ness
Gossip Girl
No. Don't. Stop. PLEASE.


The Archives




Thursday, December 08, 2005

Some people are not even human. The things that some people are capable with doing and having a clear conciense is amazing. Yet these same people wonder why I do self distructive things.

No one cares enough to save me. I don't even want to call the help line or my therapist. It's pointless to stop myself. I would rather dull the pain than talk about it.


Alysa [ 8:37 PM ]

2 Comments:

  • There is always someone there, somewhere, to care. Just hold on.{{{}}}

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 PM  

  • In case you didn't stop back, this is what I posted there:
    "Starfish";
    Everything happens for a reason. You are an angel on this Earth; everyone has the opportunity to do great things, even if they are faced with great challenges. Your challenge is to look above and beyond your place at this moment in time. You will have the chance to do great things. Pay it forward. And hold on.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home