.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

2005 Grammy Awards
Happy Valentine's Day
after the storm there is always a brighter day and...
Open Your Eyes
i have the plague
horoscope
Orneryboy by Michael Lalonde
oh look what you've done
Where is your heart
nice naive and beautiful


The Archives




Monday, February 14, 2005
My emotions have been all over the place lately. I have been trying so hard to hold it together but tonight that one final thing just made me lose it. I cant stop crying. The worst part is no one seems to notice I'm not okay or even give a fuck when I say I'm not okay.
I have this feeling that something is wrong, a deep in my gut pure intuition type feeling. Like someone is screwing me over or something tragic is going to happen.
I hate this.


Alysa [ 9:18 PM ]

2 Comments:

  • im comming on early at work cause im a bit worried.. so we.. were gonna have a lil chat.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:45 AM  

  • should i be scared?

    By Blogger Alysa, at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home