.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Hm
Live through lyrics
I want my teddy bear
that's my nephew jack..he's in a box.  
no shit sherlock
BAD, bad girl!
Coffee and backless shirts
Nothing 'bout love makes sense
Damn
2005 Grammy Awards


The Archives




Wednesday, February 23, 2005
I'm taking a small break from work. I have oodles to do today. I have these two stacks of papers, two different phone lists. One is organized by first name, one by last. I have to go through one list and make sure the names on the other are the same. My eyes are going crossed and when I look up from it I get dizzy.
My bestest buddy is 4 weeks from her due date. She has those Braxton Hicks contractions though, so she has been having contractions for the past two months. I feel bad about that. I'm trying really hard to figure out a way to get up there either for the birth or after. She wants me there and I really want to be there but money is beyond tight and it's just sucky.
I've decided I need more girlfriends. Local ones that is. So if you're interested in having girl nights and fun shopping days, please apply :)
I need something good in my life.

I wanna love
I want a fire
To feel the burn
My desires
I wanna man by my side
Not a boy who runs and hides
Are you gonna fight for me?
Die for me?
Live and breathe for me?
Do you care for me?
'Cause if you don't then just leave


Alysa [ 1:48 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home