.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Nothing 'bout love makes sense
Damn
2005 Grammy Awards
Happy Valentine's Day
after the storm there is always a brighter day and...
Open Your Eyes
i have the plague
horoscope
Orneryboy by Michael Lalonde
oh look what you've done


The Archives




Thursday, February 17, 2005
Today has been weird. It's either really busy or so slow that I could cry from boredom. I've made 3 pots of coffee for meetings, handed out a billion coupons from chik-fil-a [they want our business], sorted mail, helped exectutives with their many troubles, found Brendan food, and now I'm just kind of here. It will get busy again, with all the meetings going on today and paychecks getting here. I like it when I am busy, so much to the point where I can't stop and think. It makes my day go fast and my thoughts stay away.
I want fun tonight.


Alysa [ 1:41 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home