.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

I live for the day
oh my lordy
You are the smell before rain
lips. mouth. teeth. tongue.
I can tell you things nobody knows
I relate
I am going to drink you out of my head and spin th...
Birthdays
where soul meets body
Some Say


The Archives




Saturday, December 17, 2005
I did another new layout..I always feel way to bad using someone elses work. I needed to make my own and re do the codes and just..yea. This one will stick I promise :)



That's my dog Sophie. Yesterday tried to jump thru a window. No, not really. She was barking at something and punched the window with her two front paws and shattered it. She sliced her leg pretty bad, I think it needs stitches but we can't afford that.
Now we have cardboard and trashbags covering a window in our dinning room area. She is scared to really go in there now. And all of the sudden my mom wants to train her. Hah, funny, considering the dog is 3 years old. I love Sophie, I really do, she just isn't the most trained dog on earth.
Now back to Coldplay in concert from ACL on tv. Yay, they are playing 'Fix you'. Chris Martin looks like he is humping the piano.


Alysa [ 8:04 PM ]

3 Comments:

  • Ouch! Poor thing.
    Hope she (and your window) heal quickly.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 PM  

  • Cathy-
    I think she is okay. She doesn't feel that great, and her leg is rather swollen. She didn't want to sleep with my mom last night and tonight, so I have her with me. She wants love :)
    Thanks doll.

    By Blogger Alysa, at 10:33 PM  

  • I'm sad about Sophie. And such things.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home