.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

You are the smell before rain
lips. mouth. teeth. tongue.
I can tell you things nobody knows
I relate
I am going to drink you out of my head and spin th...
Birthdays
where soul meets body
Some Say
Black Roses
Lets go back to the start


The Archives




Friday, December 16, 2005
This is from a guy I do NOT know. Random and funny and helps me hate men.

Hey Aly. How are u beautiful? Hopefully fine as u look. I just wanted u to know I could make up your mind for your orientation. I could make u straight or both ways. Anyway could I call u sometime sweet pea?


sad..so sad.

FYI:

Fosters home for imaginary friends..the character cheese. Funniest thing on earth!

I like cereal.

One more thing..
Go to this link. It's awesome and I think all girls should know about it and men should as well. Retouch.


Alysa [ 3:07 PM ]

1 Comments:

  • You're right; this would be a very useful thing for many teenage girls and boys to see. It's a good link.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home