.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

What did I do to deserve the pain of this moment
Hm
Live through lyrics
I want my teddy bear
that's my nephew jack..he's in a box.  
no shit sherlock
BAD, bad girl!
Coffee and backless shirts
Nothing 'bout love makes sense
Damn


The Archives




Thursday, February 24, 2005

Now, I've had it up to here
Don't ever try that again
Why are you so quiet so suddenly?
Go on, I bet
You're just dying to try me

Do just what I tell you
And no one will get hurt
Don't come any closer
'Cause I dunno how long I can hold my heart in two

Make no sudden movements
And no one will get hurt
You're making me nervous
If you know what's good for me
Why would I be leaving you?

So, what do we do now?
What do we do now?
What do we do now?
What do we do now?


I was brave today and asked Elizabeth if she wanted to have dinner or go to the mall or something. I think we both need more girlfriends. She's a sweetheart.
I want chinese food...and a hot fudge brownie sundae.


Alysa [ 1:14 PM ]

1 Comments:

  • im glad your going out to eat youve been saying you need more girlfriends, i agree

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home