.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Dare
Haha
Speaking my heart
New Hair
Let it die
Arguments with my heart
Say Goodbye
Men & Mascara
So long, So long
Romance, blinding and ultimate.


The Archives




Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Omissions are betrayal.


One of my fave movies says "Omissions are betrayal.", the main character goes through a crazy journey where she comes to finally believe this. When I watch this movie, my heart drops and I can't breathe. There is something in there that I relate to about jumping into the rabbit hole, going through the lopsided world, and coming out the other side changed.

Thoughts, please?


Alysa [ 1:38 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home