.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

So long, So long
Romance, blinding and ultimate.
Moving up
Pictures, as promised
New Digs
On the move, on the run
Keeping it Together
Gin and Tonic
Sic Transit Gloria - "Thus Glory Fades"
Tag you're it


The Archives




Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Sunday dress hangin' on the bedroom door
Empty bottle of wine on the hardwood floor
Last night he said she was the one
Oh, but men and mascara always run

Did I give my love too soon or wait too long
Did I take it a little too easy
Or put it on too strong
She was lookin' for love he was lookin' for fun
Yeah, men and mascara always run

She ain't getting any younger
It wasn't supposed to be this way
Starin' in a mirror with little black rivers runnin' down her face

Tomorrow's gonna be a brand new day
She'll wake up in the mornin' and wash it all away
Last night he said she was the one
Oh, but men and mascara always run

Yeah, men and mascara always run.


Alysa [ 6:12 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home