.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

New Digs
On the move, on the run
Keeping it Together
Gin and Tonic
Sic Transit Gloria - "Thus Glory Fades"
Tag you're it
Something's gotta give
The Weekend
Catch-a-fire
An ultra girly post


The Archives




Saturday, June 03, 2006
Even though the quality is horrible, here are some pictures of the new place. Normally these would be crystal clear but my hands are very shaky today so deal with it.
pic0603065jpg-13.jpg
This is what I see when I walk in my bedroom door. Exciting, yes?

pic0603064jpg-14.jpg
Here is my T.V, dresser, stereo, dvd player, ect.

pic0603063jpg-15.jpg
My bedroom door, purse, posters.

pic0603062jpg-16.jpg
One side of my bed, poster, bulletin thingy.

pic0603061jpg-17.jpg

My bed, i love my bed.

pic0527063jpg-5.jpg

This is a picture of my cat. When I was bringing her to the new place I let her just roam in my car, she loves car rides. Well she decided she wanted to lay across my dash. I find this picture amusing. heh.

pic0526066jpg-3.jpg
Kitchen..duh.

pic0526065jpg-6.jpg
Bathroom...and me. woo.

 pic0526064jpg-7.jpg
More bathroom and my ab fab bathtub/shower.

Okay, thats all I have for now, I'm going to try and take pictures of the area and the rest of the place next week. For now though, I need to shower in the awesome shower shown above. Hope all is well.


Alysa [ 8:26 PM ]

2 Comments:

  • i like it! i think it's very beautiful. and your bed covers, really are my favourite. no, no, wait, your cat is my favourite. be well xxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:04 AM  

  • I really like it as well;and I was also thinking that I liked your bed covers. Hugs and kisses and love to you...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home