.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Is this how a toy feels when its batteries run dry?
Walk Away
At that point, just stay home, right?
A hop, skip, and a week.
better put the clothes in the oven
Birthdays
The way we were
Glomp
Psychobabble
Lemon


The Archives




Saturday, April 08, 2006
WARNING: EXTREMELY GIRLY POST. MALES BEWARE.



So all my ladies read on. I have goodies and fun things to share. First off, I got my new anti-baby pills [birthcontrol] and oh the joy..they have these things called 'personal packs'. Go here to see what I mean. So cute! They also have the program where they send you an email full of info on the topic of your choice, then you take a small quiz over the info. After you complete 2 you get 5$ off your next refill, complete 3 and you get 10$ off, and complete all and you either get a free month of birth control or one of those uber cute personal packs. Guess which I chose, oh yes the personal pack. I chose the daisy one.
Now, if you have time to waste, go here. I stumbled upon this site a few days ago and I am now in love. It may seem like the ordinary fashion and beauty site but oh it's so much more! There is a small pink icon next the shopping bag. That is the best part. You get to add all of your fave products, shops, brands, designers, and celebs. Plus there are great forums where women everywhere share their fave products. If you haven't tried some of my faves I recommend a few. Philosophy is one of the best lines of products for pampering. Their facial kits are to die for, bubble baths scrumptious, fragrances that make you melt, and make up that is super unique. One of their best products is Heaven on Earth. It's a body scrub to use in the shower [they also have sugar scrubs and hot salt scrubs], and the smell is something out of my dreams. It makes my skin glow.


Benefit is one of my other ultimate product lines. Not only do all of their products have cute names but they really do work. And best of all..EASY. I have used almost every make up product known to man, I have an addiction. I know all the tricks and just love love love make up. Benefit comes through though, their products do exactly what they say they do. I also love them because I have sensitive skin, I can't wear anything heavy or man made product filled. Their face washes, make up removers, tinted moisturizers, powders, everything..are light. So go play on their website.

Finally, even thought I don't have the money to do this, Bagborroworsteal.com. Let me explain the brilliance. If you love bags, as I do, but can't afford to spend 500-5,000$ on a single bag. This site is just genius. You pick your plan [Trendsetter, Princess, Diva], then simply borrow designer bags. I know..borrowing bags?! You can now carry that Louis Vuitton back that celebs have or show off that Chloe clutch at a party. All you do is pick your bag, they mail it, use it, pick a new one and send the other back. How fun is that?!



I've been considering doing post like this and some that are very Sex and the City-esque, but I wasn't sure if you all would care to read it. But I like doing these sort of things. Fashion, make up, relationships, sex, tips and tricks...they all appeal to me and I love writing about them and sharing ideas. So, I want some feedback. Even though I might write about these things anyway. :)


Alysa [ 8:09 PM ]

7 Comments:

  • *Walks in*
    *Waves*
    *Reads warning...*
    O_O!
    *Walks out*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 PM  

  • Kain:
    Haha. You can read it if you want, I just highly doubt it's the average straight mans cup of tea. These cups of tea are more women and gay men :)
    Thanks for making me laugh though.

    By Blogger Alysa, at 9:24 PM  

  • *Bows*
    Glad to be of service. It's what I try to do best, hehe. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 PM  

  • I love that bag idea!! I like the cute little clutch purse in your photo too :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 PM  

  • Michelle:
    I know, whoever came up with that site is brilliant. and that clutch is now on my wish list. It's ab fab sweetie darling.

    By Blogger Alysa, at 10:51 PM  

  • i love girly posts!
    and i liked the birth cotrol compact. Unfortunately I use Yasmin pills and they are in a square package!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 AM  

  • I was thinking about doing a similar post....I love Elizabeth Arden products; I could do an entire post on that!

    Have a great day, sweetie:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home