.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Lemon
Into the woods
Reflections
Mail, road trips, and cake
Without You
Cold Metal, Warm Skin
Spiral
Numb lips from too many sips and a head that's sur...
Dangerous Angels
Death to Valentines Day


The Archives




Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm heavily broken
And I don't know what to do
It just seems like I'm choking
And I can't even move
When there's nothing left to say
What can you do?
I'm heavily broken
And there's nothing I can do

Feels like I'm drowning
I'm screaming for air
Louder I'm crying
And you don't even care


Alysa [ 1:40 AM ]

1 Comments:

  • From this moment, Alysa; I challenge you to care for yourself as much as you care for him. You need to love yourself first and there is lots of reason to.

    Forget him. Easier said than done. But belive me, there will be someone who deserves you.

    xoxoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home