.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Spiral
Numb lips from too many sips and a head that's sur...
Dangerous Angels
Death to Valentines Day
Move Along
Bittersweet
Oh you silly stupid past time of mine...
extraordinary machine
Baby, just hand me a razor next time.
Nobody Wins


The Archives




Thursday, February 23, 2006


Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me


Alysa [ 5:38 AM ]

1 Comments:

  • Alysa;
    Dear friend.
    Stay safe and warm in the comfort
    That there are those
    Who understand
    And appereciate you fears
    And sorrows
    And desperation.
    But
    You
    Will prevail.
    Becuase you are Smart and Strong
    Hold On.

    (mail is on the way...)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home