.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

extraordinary machine
Baby, just hand me a razor next time.
Nobody Wins
This Time Around
Oh Snap
Trust your instincts when working on your inner self
One Girl Revolution
Golden
you can't say it won't happen again
A lot like love


The Archives




Friday, February 03, 2006

What you did to me made me see myself something different
And though I try to talk sense to myself
But I just won't listen

Won't you go away
Turn yourself in
You're no good at confession
Before the image that you burned me in
Tries to teach you a lesson

What you did to me made me see myself something awful
A voice once stentorian is now again meek and muffled
It took me such a long time to get back up the first time you did it
I spent all I had to get it back, and now it seems I've been out-bidded

My peace and quiet was stolen from me
When I was looking with calm affection
You were searching out my imperfections

What wasted unconditional love
On somebody
Who doesn't believe in the stuff

You came upon me like a hypnic jerk
When I was just about settled
And when it counts you recoil
With a cryptic word and leave a love belittled

Oh what a cold and common old way to go
I was feeding on the need for you to know me
Devastated at the rate you fell below me

What wasted unconditional love
On somebody
Who doesn't believe in the stuff

Oh, well


Alysa [ 5:41 PM ]

5 Comments:

  • stay well, sleep well, take care.
    sweet dreams.
    xoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:45 PM  

  • Cathy:
    I'm from stubborn stock. I usually fight till I have no fight left and that's why I'm so exhausted lately. Plus, letting go of relationships is always hard.
    I hope you get some more sleep with that silly cat of yours!
    xo
    Alysa

    By Blogger Alysa, at 12:27 AM  

  • Unconditional love is just silly anyway.

    There's nothing wrong with having some
    demands a potential lover would have to
    accept.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 PM  

  • i just look at your photo, you are a beautiful woman/girl. There is no unconditional love, not even in parents/children relationships.( Well, children do love you unconditionally, it's the other way around that's a bit more tricky. )
    So, i was saying you are so beautiful and clever and sensitive, you have good taste in music and you try to get better and better. So, please take care of the wonderful you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 PM  

  • Fiona is good at what Fiona does...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home