.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

you can't say it won't happen again
A lot like love
breathe
because of you
bleh blech blechness
and sugar we're going down
Happy New Year
undiscovered
if it's alright i'll wait here till morning
Talk about the weather


The Archives




Tuesday, January 17, 2006



She's alone tonight,
With a bitter cup and,
She's undone tonight,
She's all used up,
She's been staring down the demons,
Who've been screaming she's just another so and so,
Another so and so
You are golden,
You are golden, Child
You are golden,
Don't let go, Don't let go tonight.
There's a fear that burns,
Like trash inside
And you're ashamed of the curse,
That burns your eyes
You've been hiding in your bedroom,
Hoping this isn't not how the story has to go
It's not the way it goes, It's your book now,
You're,Golden,
You are golden, Child
You are golden,
Don't let go,Don't let go tonight.
You're a lonely soul,
Inlet of broken hearts
You're far from home,
It's a perfect place to start
So this final verse,
Is a contradiction
And the more we learn,
The less we know
We've been talkin' about a feeling,
We both know inside but couldn't find the words
I couldn't write this verse,
I've seldom been so sure,
About anything before
Golden,
You are Golden, Child
This world is a dead man down
Every breath is a singing crown away,
Like some debilitated king,
Don't let go tonight
Earth Spins and your mind goes round'
Green comes on the frozen ground,
And everything will be made new again,
Like freedom and spring,
Hey, like freedom and spring,
Like freedom and spring


It's been a bad day. I don't want to write about it, or talk it through, I just want to sit and cry and block everyone out. Watch Gilmore Girls, a sad movie, eat french fries and ice cream..ignore phone calls.

I hate feeling expendable. Not wanted nor needed. Humanity sucks today.


I realize I just updated this but I'm having a panic attack now and I just..hate all of this. So I'm asking this of you, distract me? Any way you wish, email me something [casset.tapes@gmail.com], leave comments, just something. I need to be distracted so I can breathe.


Alysa [ 6:28 PM ]

2 Comments:

  • dang! .... well, why not goto the parks, take a walk, be outside, be somewhere, out there where you are not reminded about your pain. Take care and becareful. Pray.......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 PM  

  • Alysa;
    Go to the library and get a great book. Go for a stroll in the fresh air. Hold on. Define yourself. Choose the person you want to be and go after her.
    xoxoxox

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home