.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

ha!
scream little girl scream
Say something
Pretty girl is suffering,while he confesses everyt...
The way we were
if you jump, i jump, jack
one girl revolution
If your crazy then I'm insane
Forgotten
Because of you


The Archives




Wednesday, December 28, 2005
photo from myredself.org


There were tiny rainbows in my bath.
thinking of ways to hide what I did.
wondering how many it would take to disappear.
learn some grace. Your actions have consequences.
yelling yelling. Why aren't you my mom anymore?
tiny rainbows and unfocusing my eyes.
shaking hands and a backbeating heart.
--me


Alysa [ 7:43 PM ]

6 Comments:

  • soul searching? yeah, guess its that time fo the year.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 PM  

  • I'm sorry. I want you to visit with my puppies. That would be nice for us both. What you wrote was beautiful.

    Tactless in OKC.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 PM  

  • JoeC:
    Soul searching isn't exactly right. Soul ache is. Fixing myself is hard work, and people hindering that only causes more pain.

    Brent:

    or tactless in okc as you so cleverly put it. That would be nice, I want out of Austin very badly. I have been thinking of nothing but leaving here to go to see Tiff or Chris or even you. and puppies.
    the "word verification" thing spells 'aaburp' hah.

    By Blogger Alysa, at 11:06 PM  

  • anyone to help things out then? guess it's a long road ahead.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 AM  

  • Starfish;
    Hold On. Hold On. Things can only get better when you are committed to "fixing yourself".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 AM  

  • JoeC:
    My therapist. No one else is really helping. My support system is seriously lagging.

    Cathy:
    I'm trying my damnedest to hang on. It's a day by day and sometimes moment to moment process. Thank you for your words of encouragement :)

    By Blogger Alysa, at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home