.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Pretty girl is suffering,while he confesses everyt...
The way we were
if you jump, i jump, jack
one girl revolution
If your crazy then I'm insane
Forgotten
Because of you
butterflies and hurricanes
I live for the day
oh my lordy


The Archives




Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I don't know what you're looking for
you haven't found it baby, that's for sure
You rip me up and spread me all around
in the dust of the deed of time

And this is not a case of lust, you see
it's not a matter of you versus of me
It's fine the way you want me on your own
but in the end it's always me alone

And I'm losing my favourite game
you're losing your mind again
I'm losing my baby
losing my favourite game

I only know what I've been working for
another you so I could love you more
I really thought that I could take you there
but my experiment is not getting us anywhere

I had a vision I could turn you right
a stupid mission and a lethal fight
I should have seen it when my hope was new
my heart is black and my body is blue

And I'm losing my favourite game
you're losing your mind again
I'm losing my favourite game
I've tried but you're still the same
I'm losing my baby
you're losing a saviour and a saint


Alysa [ 2:56 PM ]

4 Comments:

  • i love this Cardigans song.
    i have to say i have too in the past been a saviour and a saint and got lost in the process. Some people simply don't want to be saved.
    xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:02 PM  

  • Hugs to your heart.
    The black can turn red again.
    Love to you.
    Cathy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:50 PM  

  • For what's worth, drop the bag and hit the road running. My fav track from GT2. Cheers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:58 AM  

  • Chloe:
    Yes some people don't. It's so annoying when they say they don't yet continue to come around and ask for help. It makes me want to poke them.

    Cathy:
    Thank you muchly.
    love back at ya!

    JoeC:
    I'm assuming GT2 is grand tourismo two?
    I love everything cardigans :)

    By Blogger Alysa, at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home