.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Forgotten
Because of you
butterflies and hurricanes
I live for the day
oh my lordy
You are the smell before rain
lips. mouth. teeth. tongue.
I can tell you things nobody knows
I relate
I am going to drink you out of my head and spin th...


The Archives




Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have had a weird/good/confusing week. I've given up on and written off people who just are not good for me. I've put my foot down and stood up for what I need and want. I have become brutally honest again. I have connected with a stranger, one that I now care about like a little sister. I'm struggling to walk away from things that are slowly killing me and walk towards things that make me glow with happiness. I've been a basketcase, a tough girl, a strong believer dreamer, a sex kitten, a woman, a small girl in your arms, and an angry little faerie. I've smiled more in the past day than I have in weeks. I feel at peace but also scared and sad.

Healing is a confusing process.

It's the season finale of Nip/Tuck and I am on the edge of my seat so I must leave you now. I am eager to learn who 'the carver' is. Goodnight all.


Alysa [ 9:13 PM ]

4 Comments:

  • You sound like you are in a very human place, Starfish. Keep it up, luv :) Here's to new, not stranger friends. Merry Christmas.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 PM  

  • It can be confusing, weird and real tough, but a change for the better gives you rewards at the end of the road... keep focus on what is important, you'll get there. Happy weekend and Merry Christmas. Cheers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 AM  

  • Cathy:
    I'm happy with moving on from the harry scary world I've been in for the past 20 years. Thanks :) Merry Christmas to you too!

    JoeC:
    I'm working on all of that, those rewards better be expensive and designer!! Merry Christmas to you as well dear.

    By Blogger Alysa, at 4:30 PM  

  • so glad to hear you took steps towards happiness. To demand to be appreciated, that's a huge step.
    Merry Christmas, make a wish.
    xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home