.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

one girl revolution
If your crazy then I'm insane
Forgotten
Because of you
butterflies and hurricanes
I live for the day
oh my lordy
You are the smell before rain
lips. mouth. teeth. tongue.
I can tell you things nobody knows


The Archives




Sunday, December 25, 2005
'Do you have any single friends? You seem to know a lot of people. -Michael'

Is this a bad sign? That I no longer get hit on but get asked if I have any single friends? I'm offended and want to pinch this dude.He is also as tall as me..or as short depending how you look at it. 5'6 is great for chicks but for a dude..wow no.

I got one Christmas present, a happy one tho. It also made my day to know that I have a wrapped and waiting present in Chicago. Apparently it's nice and I'm going to love it. I hope you all are having a great holiday and if not, I leave this with you for a laugh. Who took my pie?

oy with the poodles already.

edit:
personal note,
remember to check if movies are entirely in japanese. I am not against foreign cinema but trying to read subtitles while things are blowing up and people are talking in fast fast speedy japanese..it's all very distracting. Now onto 'The Phantom of the Opera'...no subtitles wahoo! and I LOVE musicals, shush about me being corny and romantic.


Alysa [ 7:36 PM ]

1 Comments:

  • Hi Starfish! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, don't be a stranger!
    Love your template :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home