.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

If your crazy then I'm insane
Forgotten
Because of you
butterflies and hurricanes
I live for the day
oh my lordy
You are the smell before rain
lips. mouth. teeth. tongue.
I can tell you things nobody knows
I relate


The Archives




Thursday, December 22, 2005
I'm exhausted and slightly hungover..okay more than slightly. I'm not so sure I will update a whole lot the rest of this week. I'm going to Gilmore Girl it and take bubble baths and do facials. Add to that ignoring everyone in my house so they do not bring me down and junk food, and you get a good end of the week. I plan to do nothing for Christmas but drink margaritas and ignore the fact that it's the holidays. My family scares me. I need a nap.


Alysa [ 5:11 PM ]

2 Comments:

  • Starfish;
    Your plan sounds wonderful.
    Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Peace and love to you.
    Cathy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 PM  

  • Have a good looong rest then..... and

    Have a lovely, fun and cozy festive weekend there! May there be many many happy returns in this merry season.


    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Cheers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home