.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

scream little girl scream
Say something
Pretty girl is suffering,while he confesses everyt...
The way we were
if you jump, i jump, jack
one girl revolution
If your crazy then I'm insane
Forgotten
Because of you
butterflies and hurricanes


The Archives




Wednesday, December 28, 2005
click for a laugh. i want to meet those people. yes i do.


Alysa [ 4:00 PM ]

2 Comments:

  • So funny. I wonder how many of those silly office workers didn't even get the humour!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:17 PM  

  • Cathy:
    Even if you are dense enough to not get the pacman humor, a man in a costume running around going 'wagga wagga wagga' should be funny enough.
    Supposedly this was at a college and during finals time. That makes it even more hilarious to me.

    By Blogger Alysa, at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home