.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

and sugar we're going down
Happy New Year
undiscovered
if it's alright i'll wait here till morning
Talk about the weather
ha!
scream little girl scream
Say something
Pretty girl is suffering,while he confesses everyt...
The way we were


The Archives




Thursday, January 05, 2006
I have felt sick and emotional all day. I've thrown up twice and just felt utterly nauseated. I haven't had anything to eat, so I know its not something like food poisoning. I haven't gone anywhere besides therapy in the past two weeks so I don't think I have a bug of some sort. I don't know, I keep crying at the drop of a hat as well. Maybe it's just sleep deprevation.

I'm watching this show on the Travel Channel. It's about Jack Osbourne, titled "Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie. It's about how he goes from the flabby, drunk, druggy we knew on the reality show, to this buff guy that climbs a mountain or something. So far it's funny to watch him sweat and jump around, and yoga.

I feel sick again so I'm going to go lay in my bathroom. I hate waking up and being sick immediatly. OH and scary thought, I wanted mexican earlier and then when I saw some it made me feel sooo sick. I love mexican..what is the deal.


Alysa [ 10:20 PM ]

4 Comments:

  • yo, take care, dont go outdoors and watch your diet.... maybe its a season thingy? well, take care anyways. cheers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:42 AM  

  • Stop dropping hats! Maybe you won't cry as much. I'd say avoid hats all together.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 PM  

  • Oh Dear;
    Take care of yourself!
    I hope you're feeling better soon.
    Cathy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:28 PM  

  • I hope you can catch up on the sleep your missing. It may be stress, worrying about your friend. Get Well soon :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home