.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Talk about the weather
ha!
scream little girl scream
Say something
Pretty girl is suffering,while he confesses everyt...
The way we were
if you jump, i jump, jack
one girl revolution
If your crazy then I'm insane
Forgotten


The Archives




Friday, December 30, 2005
photo from myredself.org

I just spent the past hour laying on the floor of my living room. Not moving, not talking, not doing anything. I'm not sure if this should worry me or not. My therapist thinks I need out of my house for like a week, but I have no where to go or money to get there. Just a random update, I think I might go stare at the ceiling again.


just an edit..i hate my mother. someone save me.

another edit..this day just keeps getting better.
" IM 28 M FROM AROUND GEORGETOWN. IM 6'4" 240LBS BLONDIS BROWN HAIR BLUE EYES ATHETLIC BUILD. IM A FIREFIGHTER. IM MARRIED (NOT HAPPILY). IM LOOKING FOR A FRIEND WITH BENEFITS JUST BENEFITS QUICK IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN? IF U LIKE WHAT U HEAR GIVE ME A EMAIL BACK AND MAYBE WE CAN CHAT"
I got that message on myspace.com. Yes he used all caps, yes he was serious. Now apparently guys see me and go, Ooo cheating on my wife. This is just lovely.


Alysa [ 3:52 PM ]

5 Comments:

  • Careful, there is a lotta sharks out there. Nothing is free, everything has a price.

    Are ya working?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:29 PM  

  • JoeC:
    There are, and humanity as a whole sucks.
    I'm not right now, living has become a chore. I don't want to go into a job right now and not be able to handle it and then end up doing something stupid. I need to heal some first. Make sense?

    By Blogger Alysa, at 6:39 PM  

  • Yes perhaps, I gather that you do not want more commitment now and focus on yourself for now. To be in a new environment helps in the healing bit and part of that is being independent.

    I think you are smart enough to know the bad from the good but is it always so clear with lines drawn?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:03 PM  

  • Starfish;
    You see the sharks for who they are. Stay out of the water...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 PM  

  • Well at least he was upfront!
    6'4" and 240lbs, yea right!
    Probably 5'10" and 255lbs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home