.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Happy New Year
undiscovered
if it's alright i'll wait here till morning
Talk about the weather
ha!
scream little girl scream
Say something
Pretty girl is suffering,while he confesses everyt...
The way we were
if you jump, i jump, jack


The Archives




Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Appropriate title. I just found out my friend Josh was in a car accident. I haven't talked to him in a couple months because we were both going through a lot and yea. He is staying with his mom for a while, her house is only a few streets from mine. I called his cell and left a message but I don't expect him to be checking it all that often.

I tried to think of all sorts of interesting things to write about today, nothing came to mind. Well I take that back, there were lots of things that came to mind. Most of these things are personal tho and I don't want just anyone knowing them. A lot of my friends are having problems and I don't want to broadcast their issues. So yea, boring post.

I need energy, perhaps I'll eat something.


Alysa [ 4:53 PM ]

3 Comments:

  • Your posts are never boring :o)
    Hope Josh recovers well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 PM  

  • Glad you're back. I was worried about you.
    Cathy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 PM  

  • Michelle:
    Aw, I know sometimes they are, but thats okay :)
    I'm sure he will be fine, he's a ruff and tumble kinda guy.

    Cathy:
    Yes I'm okay. I'm in hibernation mode, email and AIM is the only way people have heard from me, I only answer the phone for certain folks. I hope your holidays were lovely.

    By Blogger Alysa, at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home