.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

bleh blech blechness
and sugar we're going down
Happy New Year
undiscovered
if it's alright i'll wait here till morning
Talk about the weather
ha!
scream little girl scream
Say something
Pretty girl is suffering,while he confesses everyt...


The Archives




Saturday, January 07, 2006
I debated on weither or not to update on this or not but I feel like I need to.

Last night I had a fight with my mom, not the biggest we have had but a fight. I came to my room and when I came back out she was gone. This was around 930, around 1030 I started to worry. I called a couple of my friends to get their point of view if I should freak or just wait it out or what. When my mom left she left the t.v on and all the lights and the porch light, so it seemed like she would be right back. She also only took her wallet, no purse and no cell phone. Time continued to pass, around 1 am it started to cross over from the she could be out to where is she. I called my brother and sister n law at this point. They said I should wait till around 230 to really freak out, so I talked to them until that point. Then I called all the hotels near my house, and my moms office, and then I called my brother back. She wasn't at any hotels, the hospital or cops hadn't called or pounded on the door. By now it was around 3am, I told my brother I would call in the morning either way. Then I took something to calm me down and get rid of the killer headache I had. I took a hot bath and put on a movie and just laid here. I dozed in and out until 645 this morning when she came home. I went out to the kitchen and she didn't say hi, just handed me a magazine and asked if I wanted to go to breakfast. I asked if I got an explanation, she asked for what, I said for disappearing, she said no. So I came in my room and passed out.
I just went out there for the first time since, she didn't look at me or talk to me. So yea, I don't know what to do. I just needed to get this out of my head, I might update more later.


Alysa [ 3:18 PM ]

1 Comments:

  • Starfish;
    My mother used to threaten to walk out. But she never did.

    Tell her how worried you were about her. Let her know that you care. It was wrong of her to have done that to you, but we all do things that we regret and know were wrong, but can not admit. I don't think she'll admit any wrong-doing to you. But accept that for now and just say how you feel. We all need to feel validated and loved. You do, and so does she. Even though she may not really deserve it. Good luck. Give her a chance. I know you will do the right thing.
    Hold On. Things will get better.
    Love,
    Cathy xoxox

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home