.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Golden
you can't say it won't happen again
A lot like love
breathe
because of you
bleh blech blechness
and sugar we're going down
Happy New Year
undiscovered
if it's alright i'll wait here till morning


The Archives




Wednesday, January 18, 2006


I wanted to update and say I'm not okay, but that that's okay. I'm taking baby steps to being fine. It takes time and pain so bare with me.
One of my closest and most important friends is in trouble. I'm afraid I might lose him. So are some others close to him, so say a prayer for him. Give him some strength.

I hope all is well with all of you.

I wear a disguise
I'm not just your average jane
The super doesn't stand for model
But that doesn't mean I'm plain
If all you see is how I look
You miss the superchick within
And I christen you titanic underestimate and swim
I've got the rifle gonna be myself
I'll be everything that I want to be
I am confidence in insecurity
I am a voice yet waiting to be heard
I'll shoot the shot bang that you hear round the world
I'm a one girl revolution
Some people see the revolution but most only see the girl
I can lose my hard earned freedom in my fear defines my world
I declare my independence from the critics and their stones
I can find my revolution I can learn to stand alone...


Alysa [ 11:11 AM ]

2 Comments:

  • i'm sorry your friend is in trouble, and i hope when you say "lose him" you mean as a friend, and not, well, you know, LOSE him.
    Many warm hugs xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:23 AM  

  • Chloe:
    Sadly, I do mean LOSE him. Myself, his cousin, and his 8 month pregnant girlfriend are rallying tho. We won't give up on him, the stubborn lil brat. heh
    Thank you hun. Hope all is well.

    By Blogger Alysa, at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home