.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

This Time Around
Oh Snap
Trust your instincts when working on your inner self
One Girl Revolution
Golden
you can't say it won't happen again
A lot like love
breathe
because of you
bleh blech blechness


The Archives




Monday, January 30, 2006


Above is products of my over a week long panic attack. I've also made some for friends. If you would like one, let me know, I might start making these and selling them. Especially since I made most of those in less than 24 hours.

I have a lot on my mind, but I'm not ready to write about it just yet. I will keep you updated though, no worries. Time for dinner, hope all is well.


Alysa [ 6:36 PM ]

3 Comments:

  • Hope your days are going well :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 AM  

  • Is your e-mail address anywhere here?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 PM  

  • Michelle:
    Thank you.

    Cathy:
    it's on my profile I believe. But here you go just in case. casset.tapes@gmail.com

    By Blogger Alysa, at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home