.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Trust your instincts when working on your inner self
One Girl Revolution
Golden
you can't say it won't happen again
A lot like love
breathe
because of you
bleh blech blechness
and sugar we're going down
Happy New Year


The Archives




Monday, January 23, 2006
I thought of another movie that I find amazing. A patch of blue. It's a lot older than the others I mentioned but I love it. If you haven't seen it please do so.

I am very thankful today. Thankful and more happy than I have been in about 6 months. Here is all that's happened.
Got a prescription plan which equals saving money.
Tiffany's husband is getting help with his OCD. She realized that it's not her, he is the one who needs help.
I had my first rape counseling session.
I have meds to help me sleep, anti-depressant, and for anxiety.
MHMR- if I qualify, I would get free psychiatric care and free meds.
My mom is still being nice.
I'm eating better, well minus the rice crispy treats.
Working out doesn't seem like such a far fetched idea.
My mom got us both gift certificates to a salon. I get 5 separate treatments. Including a designer hair cut, manicure, facial, hair conditioning visit, and waxing.


This all may seem small to the public at large but to me it's huge. I haven't had a lot that's even semi good happen to me lately, so these things are making the light at the end of my tunnel seem a bit closer.
Time to settle in for the night, I want to try and get up early and do ballet bar. I hope you are all good, let me know what you are thankful for today!


Alysa [ 7:37 PM ]

4 Comments:

  • I am so happy your mum is being nice. You deserve some pampering at the salon...enjoy every minute of it, sounds like heaven :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:14 AM  

  • WONDERFUL news. Your happiness makes me smile. Keep it up, luv:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 AM  

  • Michelle:
    Thank you. I will most deffinately enjoy that pampering.

    Cathy:
    Glad you make you smile, cause that makes me smile. It's like a smile cycle :)

    By Blogger Alysa, at 11:25 AM  

  • I am thank you that,

    I've survive for the month... almost,
    the sky didn't fall on me,
    I am bless to have a job

    but most of all....

    thankful that you are doing fine
    and taking steps to sort things out.

    Cheers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home