.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Bittersweet
Oh you silly stupid past time of mine...
extraordinary machine
Baby, just hand me a razor next time.
Nobody Wins
This Time Around
Oh Snap
Trust your instincts when working on your inner self
One Girl Revolution
Golden


The Archives




Friday, February 10, 2006
So I'm moving. My mom and I start looking at places tomorrow. I've had to suspend my therapy, which didn't please my therapist. I finally have my fathers number. Now I just need to gather the courage to call, considering I haven't heard from him in almost 6 years. A lot of people don't fully grasp why it's a huge deal to call my dad and ask for help. If it was just about my dad, I would be fine, but there's more. And if that bleached blonde tacky dressed chain smoking more talks to me I might hurt her.
I have a lot going on and lots to think about. I'll try to update more soon.

"So speak to me, when all you have to keep is strong, move along move along like I know you're to. And even when your hope is gone, move along move along just to make it through."


Alysa [ 3:16 PM ]

3 Comments:

  • Good Luck with the phone call. Go with your instincts and don't worry about saying the right thing; just speak how you feel and be honest and open and considerate of his feelings as well (even if you don't agree with them).

    Good luck tomorrow as well.
    xoxox as always.
    Cathy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 PM  

  • I hope everything goes well with the house searching, I am sorry things have become so stressful. When you get up that courage to call your father, make sure you know you can call me right after if you need to talk. Hang in there this weekend. I will be thinking baout you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 AM  

  • i think it's good you are asking for help and it IS a big deal. Please send your new address when you have it. My computer was taken away to be fixed so i haven't sent those cds yet.
    Please stay positive. You have friends here. xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home