.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Oh you silly stupid past time of mine...
extraordinary machine
Baby, just hand me a razor next time.
Nobody Wins
This Time Around
Oh Snap
Trust your instincts when working on your inner self
One Girl Revolution
Golden
you can't say it won't happen again


The Archives




Monday, February 06, 2006


I have put off updating but there are some of you I know would like to hear what's going on. For about 3 months or so my mother has been in the process of filing bankruptcy. When she started all of this, she reassured me I would not lose my home or any of my belongings. Well yesterday morning before church, I was helping her curl her hair and suddenly I was Iraq and she was George W. Bush. She very casually let me know that we might lose the house. She goes to court on Thursday to find out. So that gives me a whole 4 days to get used to the idea. She has known about this for weeks if not months and has been apartment/townhome searching. If you read this regularly you know that the one major thing I need in my life is stability. Well how about losing your home for the past 4 years for stable? Oh and to top off this lovely pile of crap, I may not have electricity soon. Wait, not done. Groceries are apparently now a luxury. Then, this morning at 8 my cell kept going off. I was kind of out of it and didn't really hear it the first time, the second time I heard it and answered. It was my mom saying I need to come get her, I asked where she was and she said Seton Hospital. My heart dropped into my stomach and then she clarified that her car broke down right by it. So now I might lose my home, I have my car only on certain conditions, and all stability is gone.

I will keep you updated as long as I have internet access, if that goes away it will be more sporadic. I hope you all are okay and having a beautiful day.


Alysa [ 1:32 PM ]

5 Comments:

  • i'm sorry my sweet. i hope none of this happens. but even if it does, you know you'll be ok in the end. don't lose faith. do you have an address where i can send you a cd and a surprise package? if yes email me: smoshogianni@hotmail.com

    I'll be thinking of you. xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 PM  

  • Chloe:
    Thank you, I'm holding it together. I sent you an email. You are simply awesome.
    xox
    Alysa

    By Blogger Alysa, at 3:24 PM  

  • Oh Dear; I agree with Chloe. You will get through this. Take what life gives you and process it with a plan. Even when it is a slap in the face like this one.
    I've had a few today my luv, nothing like yours however. I'll be mailing you soon.
    Cathy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:23 PM  

  • Situations such as this can only serve to make us stronger. Keep the faith :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 PM  

  • Cathy:
    I'm going to get through this, I know that. But having to deal with my mom putting us in this position again, it makes my head spin. I hope your day today is better.
    xx

    Michelle:
    I'm tired of situations that make me stronger. I want to be a 20 year old girl thats silly and thinks of nothing but boys and shopping.

    By Blogger Alysa, at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home