.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Dangerous Angels
Death to Valentines Day
Move Along
Bittersweet
Oh you silly stupid past time of mine...
extraordinary machine
Baby, just hand me a razor next time.
Nobody Wins
This Time Around
Oh Snap


The Archives




Friday, February 17, 2006


I was doing good to smile and have my make up done. I was doing good wearing my hair curly in a romantic sort of fashion and I didn't cry. All it takes is one person I can't lie to asking me if I'm alright and that whole illusion is broken. I got almost no sleep, crying from around midnight till 5am. Then dreams of crying and waking up to more tears. I hate the lump in my throat.
I asked my mom yesterday to leave me the debit card so I could put gas in my car to get to my hair appointment today. She didn't and because of the state I'm in it made me freak out more. I don't have enough gas to make it to her work, not in the strong wind and up hill. On a normal weather day, possibly. Not today.
I'm going to try and eat now and get dressed for my day. Oh, and if you are wondering, the art I'm using is from www.kurthalsey.com. I love his work.


Alysa [ 10:31 AM ]

2 Comments:

  • Alysa;
    Take it slow and easy.
    Work on that plan of yours.
    Hang in and hold on.
    xoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:21 PM  

  • i know how it goes, with when one certain person asks if you are okay and your whole front shatters in front of you.. hang in there though hun..and slowly try to pull out of this hole.. itl be okay. always call me if you need to.

    i love the art work your posting.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home