.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Move Along
Bittersweet
Oh you silly stupid past time of mine...
extraordinary machine
Baby, just hand me a razor next time.
Nobody Wins
This Time Around
Oh Snap
Trust your instincts when working on your inner self
One Girl Revolution


The Archives




Tuesday, February 14, 2006



I hate today so I'm not going to be all lovey and ooh and ahh over the wonderful thing that is heart day. Just ain't going to happen folks, sorry.
On the moving and home search front, we have looked at several places and now are enlisting the help of a local agency. The one we really want is a 2 story duplex in south central Austin. It's 15 mins from my moms work, 5-10 mins from downtown, and 15 mins or so from campus. It's 2 bedroom, 2 bath, with a carport and attic space. The best thing is that one bedroom is upstairs and the other is downstairs, which makes for privacy. One won't be available till late March but keep your fingers crossed.
My bestest buddy in the world found out she is having another baby girl today. She already has a daughter that will be 1 next month, but this is the first with her husband. Also my bestest guy buddy's girlfriend went into labor earlier today. It's baby day or something, weird.
Also, the leader of the group I work with at youth group thinks I need to "take leave". I let her know what all is going on with the moving and extreme money shortage and she thinks that worrying about calling kids and taking them out is just added stress. Her thought is I transfer to the Greeting Team for a while. I don't want to frankly, but I'm going to email the youth pastor tomorrow and get his advice.
Now on with my anti-valentines day. I had chilli cheese fries, I'm watching gilmore girls and after this I plan to have some rum and watch every girly movie I own. Or atleast I will attempt this, it will all depend on how much rum I drink. Don't judge, I have no romance.


Alysa [ 7:16 PM ]

4 Comments:

  • Oh, I hate Valentine's Day, too. Always have. I just got home from work (overnight shift) and all i could think about was that I had missed my 13-year tradition of eating a fine meal of manner of chips, dips, gravy fries, sour straws and champagne while watching Aliens & The Empire Strikes back.

    No chick flicks here. just stuff that explodes.

    Why does she think you need a leave? Does she mean temporarily?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:45 AM  

  • MissB:
    I ended up just watching The L Word and talking to friends. Oh well.
    And I'm pretty sure she meants temporarily but I don't want to transfer to another team for just a few months. It seems silly to do that, so I'm just going to talk things over with her.
    xo

    By Blogger Alysa, at 11:16 AM  

  • Cathy:
    I should be here for atleast another month. So it should be okay.
    Thank you :)
    xox
    Alysa

    By Blogger Alysa, at 6:19 PM  

  • How long will you be a your current address? I am sending a cd to you later this week....

    Keep positive.
    xoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home