.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Cold Metal, Warm Skin
Spiral
Numb lips from too many sips and a head that's sur...
Dangerous Angels
Death to Valentines Day
Move Along
Bittersweet
Oh you silly stupid past time of mine...
extraordinary machine
Baby, just hand me a razor next time.


The Archives




Saturday, February 25, 2006



"Without you, the stars roar the breeze warms, the girl smiles, the cloud moves."


I'm watching Rent and if you haven't seen this movie, I highly reccomend you go get it now and do so. I really connect with the character Mimi. I love it.
Last weekend was the Mercy Street Music Festival at my church. It was amazing. We collected so much canned goods that the food bank had to make several trips. Plumb was...astounding. That's the only word I can think of to describe it. Every song gave me chills but when she sang Cut, I lost it. I had to curl up in my seat to keep my body from shaking and my mom was holding my hand and crying too. I already loved that song but seeing her sing it live, litterally 3 feet from me was just, wow. The other band Wideawake, was just pure high energy and sexy rock-ness. The music was awesome but that lead singer smiling down at me and winking was just fun.
The most awkward part of that day was the fact that my ass was on thousands of flyers all over the festival. The weekend before I was asked if I could be in a picture, it was supposed to be from the knees down. They wanted to show the diversity of people through our shoes. I was like yea awesome. Well, turns out they liked the wider shot and my ass was the only one facing the camera. I had a guy come up and ask if I could autograph my butt. Hah, it was weird.
I'm still not okay, and I know most of you don't want to hear about it so I will keep things light and fluffy if I can. For now, back to Rent.
"But I Know Blue. Only Blue,Lonely Blue. Within Me, Blue. Without You"


Alysa [ 11:46 PM ]

4 Comments:

  • I love your blog. Please leave a comment or a link to your posts on The Dumb Ox anytime you like.

    All the best,
    D. Ox

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:24 AM  

  • Don't worry about posting what you think we want to hear. Write what you need to write.

    The concert sounds wonderful and who cares about the butt poster; it will give you something to brag about when you're 80.

    Take Care
    xoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 PM  

  • So glad you enjoyed RENT, i think it's so awesome :o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 PM  

  • we want to hear. that's why we come here, to know more about you.
    please don't keep it inside. xxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home