.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Without You
Cold Metal, Warm Skin
Spiral
Numb lips from too many sips and a head that's sur...
Dangerous Angels
Death to Valentines Day
Move Along
Bittersweet
Oh you silly stupid past time of mine...
extraordinary machine


The Archives




Thursday, March 02, 2006


I recieved a package from Cathy today. It made my day to see it, and everything in there was just so me. In case the picture is fuzzy here is what she sent: Songs from the great white north [which she made], a beautiful bookmark, post its [addiction], an adorable little note pad that says 'the world needs more Canada', a pen that says 'i love canada', and a lovely card. So, even though I already said so, thank you :)

I will be out of town for a few days so I won't be able to update or check up on anything. Part of me is looking forward to the trip but only the driving part. Being alone in my car with the stereo blasting, the family part could be non existent.
For now though, I must go. I need to get to bed and those sorts of things so I am not a zombie girl tomorrow.

EDIT

Not going out of town. My moms first husband and the father of my siblings has taken a turn for the worst. I'm sticking around to help out with what I can. Not that I really can, but yea.


Alysa [ 11:41 PM ]

1 Comments:

  • Alysa;
    So glad it got to you and that you like everything. Everyone needs a little bit of cheer every now and then :)
    So you're not going away this weekend after all?...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home