.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Psychobabble
Lemon
Into the woods
Reflections
Mail, road trips, and cake
Without You
Cold Metal, Warm Skin
Spiral
Numb lips from too many sips and a head that's sur...
Dangerous Angels


The Archives




Tuesday, March 14, 2006


I haven't been sleeping very much, if at all. My mind just won't shut down, or the room spins. I did really good for 2 weeks and then last night I just, couldn't. I passed that point where something can distract me or anchor me to earth. I had to, or it would have been worse.
I've had two lyrics stuck in my head all week.
One:
I will lie awake. Lie for fun and fake the way I hold you. Let you fall for every empty word I say.

Two:
Am I so sick in the head I need to bled dry to quit. Or I just really used to love him. I sure hope that's it.


Alysa [ 9:27 PM ]

1 Comments:

  • Alysa;
    I hope you are talking to friends about your feelings and writing things down. I hope that the end of the week brings some peace of mind.
    Hold On.
    xoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home