.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Walk Away
At that point, just stay home, right?
A hop, skip, and a week.
better put the clothes in the oven
Birthdays
The way we were
Glomp
Psychobabble
Lemon
Into the woods


The Archives




Thursday, April 06, 2006
First things first: New Layout. Same basic structure but brighter/deeper. Go look.

A lot of my relationships are being pushed to limits lately. Of course on is my mother, I don't think that will be resolved until I move out. Even then she will look at it as betrayal and things won't calm down. Tiffany has been testing me lately too. Her and I rarely fight, small tifts but they are usually resolved in the same phone call. The other night she called me upset over something her husband did, again. I was prepared to just listen to her rant and then get her thinking of something happy. She threw something at me that I didn't expect though, she was smoking. Now, normally not so shocking, she has smoked as long as I've known her, but she is 6 months pregnant. To top it off, her brilliant husband [catch the sarcasm?] went and got them for her. I was angry to say the least. They haven't even been married a year and they have not been happy for even a third of that. She won't leave him because she doesn't think she can raise two girls on her own and that no man will ever want her. That thought process just pisses me off. There isn't a damn thing I can do to help though, I let her know I'm here and put my two cents in when asked, otherwise I'm out.

Something lighter though. I got new medications today. I'm going back on Zoloft. New anti-baby pills. And something to help with my panic attacks [yay sedatives]. Cross your fingers, toes, and whatever else that these work. Anyways, it's been a very long day that I didn't want to begin in the first place. I think it might be time for dinner and mindless drama filled TV.

Before I go, I want to thank those of you that have taken and kept interest in me and how I'm doing. Your warm wishes, prayers, happy thoughts, and personal stories make me smile even if only for a minute.


Alysa [ 6:57 PM ]

5 Comments:

  • Congratulations on your new look, you look spectacular!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:43 PM  

  • we want that smile to last for more than a minute.
    i like the new look too!
    xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 AM  

  • Michelle:
    Thank you!!

    Chloe:
    I'm working on it.

    and thank you love :)

    By Blogger Alysa, at 12:46 AM  

  • hey i hope the medicine starts to work and things can calm down atleast a little bit :-)

    I lovee your new layout. its pretty awesome.

    smiling is good.. i hope u can smile more. if anything ill use my dumb farm/ranch knowledge to help ya out with that. lol

    oh and i need to nick vent haha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

  • great new look and everything is crossed here for those new meds!
    xo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home