.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Birthdays
The way we were
Glomp
Psychobabble
Lemon
Into the woods
Reflections
Mail, road trips, and cake
Without You
Cold Metal, Warm Skin


The Archives




Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Yesterday was Sierra's 1st birthday. I can't believe she's that old already, and she's talking and starting to walk. It made my day to hear her say dude. hah.

Okay on the mommy note, I had a convo on the way to the airport about Arthur. What the heck is he? A camel? A peanut? A scary hybrid of both? Someone out there is bound to know and can tell me.

On Rocketboom today, there is a piece about Subservient Chicken. It's one of those things you always wonder who had that amount of time on their hands and what posessed them to make it. Well, I know now and am kind of amused that the people live in the same town as me. hehe.

I might update some more later, but for now I need to go to the store.


Alysa [ 12:44 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home