.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Glomp
Psychobabble
Lemon
Into the woods
Reflections
Mail, road trips, and cake
Without You
Cold Metal, Warm Skin
Spiral
Numb lips from too many sips and a head that's sur...


The Archives




Thursday, March 16, 2006


I was cleaning some things off of my desktop, since I'm not on this computer that much anymore. I found a folder of stuff from my ex, first love and all. I started to cry, I miss him. Not in a romantic way. We remained really close after we broke up, really close. But for some reason around thanksgiving this past year, he quit talking to me. Not just me, pretty much everyone. He's a dad now. I don't even know what's going on in his life. I'm friends with some of his friends and family and they don't even hear from him. Maybe I'll get lucky and he will read this and atleast email me.

I really need to get away from Austin for a while. There is so much around me that is keeping me down, I just want out.
I've lost my mind in wanderlust
My heart cannot be found
My body yearns for the warmth of snow
But the sun keep pouring down
These streets have signs that point somewhere
But there I don't belong
And there's no more use
To curl your hair
When your innocence is gone


Alysa [ 11:07 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home