.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

The way we were
Glomp
Psychobabble
Lemon
Into the woods
Reflections
Mail, road trips, and cake
Without You
Cold Metal, Warm Skin
Spiral


The Archives




Friday, March 17, 2006



Tomorrow is a birthday party for my niece [10] and nephew [6] at a local mini golf/go kart/video arcade/pizza place. I still haven't decided if I'm going or not. That might be far to many kids for me. Plus things are super tense in my family right now. I guess we will find out how I feel in the morning though.

Oh and before I forget. Happy Birthday Brent. :)


Alysa [ 5:34 PM ]

4 Comments:

  • A day with kids could be the prefect thing or the worst thing...gauge your mood in the morning. (My first instinct said you shouold go, though...)

    Thank you again for the package, my friend. I am waiting to post about it until my son and I have done the crystal scene so I can post a photo of it.

    This photo of you is very very pretty.

    Take Care.
    xoxo
    Cathy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 PM  

  • I'm probably going to go, but not stay long. I mostly will go to see my nephew and thats it.

    You are most welcome, I saw that crystal thing and just HAD to get it for you. I hope you and your son have oodles of fun making it.

    Thank you :)

    xo
    Alysa

    By Blogger Alysa, at 9:10 PM  

  • You look lovely. I love your eyebrows!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 PM  

  • Arthur is a ardvark! I think, it's been awhile.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home