.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

A hop, skip, and a week.
better put the clothes in the oven
Birthdays
The way we were
Glomp
Psychobabble
Lemon
Into the woods
Reflections
Mail, road trips, and cake


The Archives




Tuesday, April 04, 2006
I wanted to update so that people don't worry. The past week has been hard. My mothers first husband and father of my siblings passed away. I went to the viewing but not the funeral, my oldest brother came in later that day. So I did some artful dodging and stayed with a friend till monday. My mother and I are not on speaking terms. My wrist is bandaged and my head is pounding.
Do you ever have days where you just need to wear high heels and do glam make up? Thats me today.
My sister and I had a long long long talk. She knows first hand about how my mom can be. Aparently I'm not the only one my mom tries to convince that they are crazy. She did it to my sister when she was my age and thats when their relationship ended. I also found out that her and the brother I get along with have had 'talks' about how to get me out of this house and away from my mother. She also offered to help me learn how to deal with my mom. That should be a course you can take at the local community college.
I love Gilmore Girls and Sex and the City. Just an FYI, incase you didn't know. I need powdered donuts and a martini. Odd combo but I'm hormonal.
I want everyone to leave a comment telling me their ultimate crappy guilty pleasure movie. Kay..Go!


Alysa [ 7:44 PM ]

5 Comments:

  • I don't know if I could consider any of the movies I like as crappy, but I will have to give the award of "guiltiest pleasure" to Legally Blonde. Heh. Not exactly a movie most guys will admit to watching over and over again. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 PM  

  • Legally Blonde is a great guilty pleasure. Although the sequal sucked :x

    By Blogger Alysa, at 9:48 PM  

  • Thanks. :) Yeah, I could watch the first one over and over, but I was practically praying for the second one to end just so I'll never have to watch it again. The writers must have lost a bet somewhere down the line. Hehe. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 PM  

  • Love Actually is my guilty pleasure and i don't feel guilty at all!
    And i understand about the heels and make up day. I have posted about it too!
    It's all part of wanting to feel powerful and in control. It always helps me to feel that way.
    xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:55 PM  

  • Martinis and donuts, that I never heard of together.
    For me it's beer and wings

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home