.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

On the move, on the run
Keeping it Together
Gin and Tonic
Sic Transit Gloria - "Thus Glory Fades"
Tag you're it
Something's gotta give
The Weekend
Catch-a-fire
An ultra girly post
Is this how a toy feels when its batteries run dry?


The Archives




Wednesday, May 31, 2006
So I am all moved in and starting to get settled. It was hell and I am still sore from carrying things up and down stairs. Here are the highlights.

  • I got pulled over and accused of stealing my own car.
  • Gave myself a million bruises because I'm clumsy.
  • Had a fight with my sister.
  • Watched my brother be fully in love.
I am going to try and upload some pictures of the new place soon. For now I am going to try and rest some more, so tired.



Alysa [ 4:47 PM ]

2 Comments:

  • How could you possibly be accused of stealing your own car? O_O!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:03 PM  

  • Glad to hear that you are settled in. Looking forward to seeing the photos. xoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home